Just south of all the excitement of The Strand—60 miles of wide, sandy shoreline from Myrtle Beach south to Georgetown—Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation offers a quiet respite in the sleepy harbor hollow of Murrells Inlet.
Once a burgeoning port during the 1700s where ships loaded rice and indigo grown on nearby plantations, you’ll relish the renowned seafood of Murrells Inlet and stroll along the oak-canopied streets of historic Georgetown past scores of antebellum buildings, galleries and shops.
One Bedroom Guest Room
- One bedroom with King Bed.
- Seating Area with sleeper sofa.
- Select units have a balcony or terrace.
- Convenient Comforts include Air Conditioning, DVD player and ceiling fans in each room.
Click an image to begin the slideshow, then click the arrows on the top to advance the slideshow. Click outside the image to close the slideshow.
- Bike and hiking trails.
- On-site sauna and spa facilities.
- Both indoor and outdoor pools.
- Housekeeping Services available for a fee.
- Clubhouse on site.
Check in Day: Saturday/Sunday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.
Check in Time: 4pm
Check Out Time: 10am
You Need To Know
All Guest Rooms are Non-Smoking
Prior to Checking In: No pet policy is strictly enforced and guests will be subject to a fee as determined by management for non-compliance.