Steps away from your fully-equipped accommodation and your very own fireplace at Gatlinburg Town Square, climb aboard the aerial tramway and indulge your senses 2,675 feet above the city bustle and experience the breathtaking beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains.
If you prefer to keep your feet on the ground, then explore the enclave of artisans and galleries surrounding the 8.5 mile loop along Glades and Buckhorn Roads. A stunning waterfall greets you upon your arrival at Gatlinburg Town Square where a courteous staff and all the comforts of home await.
Two Bedroom Accomodations
- Private bedroom with King Bed, 2nd bedroom has a single bed.
- Separate sitting area with sleeper sofa
- Private balcony or terrace with selected units.
- Full Kitchen includes a stove.
- Convenient Comforts include cable TV, Voicemail answering service, and Air Conditioning.
Click an image to begin the slideshow, then click the arrows on the top to advance the slideshow. Click outside the image to close the slideshow.
- Fitness Center and Basketball Court
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Playground and Activities Department
- 4 pools, both outdoor and indoor
- Guest Services
- Housekeeping Services available for a fee.
- Laundry Facilities
Check in Day: Friday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.
Check in Time: 4pm
Check Out Time: 10am