This urban-style, newly-renovated unit is in the heart of downtown San Francisco where history abounds! You will be captivated by the classic details in your unit such as antique mirrors and fixtures, marble tile and traditional fabric patterns, with updated colors and clean lines that add a modern twist. An urban setting doesn’t mean a lack of amenities!
You will be within walking distance of the delightful shops and restaurants at Union Square and only two blocks from the city’s world-famous cable car system with a short ride the beach! Be sure to schedule time to visit Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and many other world-famous attractions.
This spacious one bedroom deluxe is designed to fit any lifestyle. Enjoy up to 695 square feet with a fully furnished condo with a private master bedroom, cozy living room and a partial kitchen while on vacation. This is the perfect place to rest after a full day exploring all of what San Francisco has to offer.
Please note that optional valet service is available for a fee since there is no onsite parking. Vehicles with a handicap plaque are subjected to regular valet fees.
One Bedroom Accommodations
- Master Bedroom with One Queen Bed
- Double Murphy Sleeper Sofa
- Separate Living Area
- One Bathroom
- Partial Kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, flatware
- Convenient Comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board
1 Bedroom Floor Plan
Click an image to begin the slideshow, then click the arrows on the top to advance the slideshow. Click outside the image to close the slideshow.
Wyndham Canterbury Resort at San Francisco Features
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facilities
- On Site Restaurant
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Some amenities/activities are available at an additional charge
Wyndham Canterbury Resort at San Francisco Attractions
- Alcatraz Cruises – 2.4 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge – 5.4 miles
- Aquarium of the Bay – 2.2 miles
- Pier 39 – 2.2 miles
- California’s Great America – 43.5 miles
- Napa Valley – 47 miles
- Sausalito – 10 miles